Get in touch

    International Experience Canada (IEC) is a series of programs that allows youngsters from the
    participating countries in participating countries to visit Canada to work and live for a short period of
    time. It provides the opportunity for youngsters to work and travel in Canada over a maximum of
    two years. There are three main types of work and travel experiences that are available:

    a. Working Holiday
    b. Young Professionals
    c. International Co-op (internship.


    What is the eligibility criteria for all the types individually?

    A. Working Holiday
    You belong in this category if-
    >> You have received no employment offer.
    >> You desire employment with many employers in Canada.
    >> You wish to work in many places
    >> You want to make some money so you can go on vacation.

    An open work permit is the kind of work authorization you receive for a working holiday. You may
    use this to work for virtually any company in Canada (some exceptions apply). Some occupations
    need a medical check before you can apply.

    B. Young Professionals
    You qualify for this category if you:
    >> Have a job offer in Canada that advances your career; and
    >> Plan to work for the same company in the same area throughout your time in Canada.
    This type of labour must be paid or salary-based and not be considered self-employment.
    You receive an employer-specific work permit if you fall under the Young Professionals category.
    Your employer is required to adhere to all labour regulations, including minimum wage standards, in
    the province or territory where you want to work.

    C. International Co-op (internship)
    This category is for you if you meet the following criteria:
    >> You are a student enrolled in a post-secondary institution;
    >> You have a job offer for an internship or work placement in Canada;
    >> You must accept the offer in order to complete your studies; and
    >> You will work for the exact company within the same area throughout your reside in Canada.
    You will receive an employer-specific work visa if you fall under the international co-op (internship)
    category. Your proposed internship in Canada must be closely related to your area of study.

    Standards and salary must adhere to the province’s labour regulations, where you will be working.
    Whether or not an internship must be compensated will depend on the province’s or territory’s
    labour legislation.

    Fill In The
    Required Form

    You must need to fill the required form to apply for foreign visa and to get that desired visa

    Submit Your
    Original Documents

    You have to submit the original document and other information due to get the visa in time.

    Get The Visa
    Resource Material

    After completing all the tasks you will get your resource material for a visa in some days.

    Contact us and let Ms. Harmeet Bamrah help you with your application. Or, press the buttons below to book your consultation appointment.

    Frequently asked Questions

    • How long does IEC visa last?

      It allows you to live and work there for 2 years

    • Do you need a job for IEC Canada?

      You don't need a job offer to submit your profile.

    • How many times can you apply for IEC visa?

      Citizens who hold two passports from countries that have signed IEC agreements with Canada can apply for the Working Holiday permit twice


    The information on this page is for information only, and to give you general information and general understanding of how immigration processes work in Canada. The information provided on this page is not to provide specific legal advice. By using this website you understand that there is no immigration consultant client relationship between you and the website publisher/owner. The information on this website should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional immigration consultant in Canada. For detailed and up to date information and/or consultation, please contact us by clicking the button above; or log on to