The year 2022 has ended and we have entered 2023, a year that is again going to come up with millions of possibilities and new chances. We will welcome the new ways to become a part of Canada with various new systems and rules. This year, again, we will keep updating and keep guiding you with the best ways to apply for Canada immigration express entry. Express Entry draw consists of Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trade and Canadian Experience Class. One has to choose one category that fits in your profile. Here, we are going to share an immigration guide for Canada express entry in 2023.
1. To begin with, express entry Canada targets those people who wish to work in Canada under a particular category. So, the very first step is that you have to decide your national occupation classification (NOC), where you will have to check the categories of work to which you can apply and your prior work experience.
2. The next thing that requires your focus is the qualification requirements. You are not required to pass from a Canadian university but your degree or qualification has to be verified by IRCC too.
3. Up next is the obvious step to apply for Canadian visa. You must pass the French or English proficiency exam with flying Colors. Your IELTS/ PTE score must match the required criteria, only then you can apply for a visa.
4. Express Entry has various programs and you have to apply for them. Understand that requirement and then study it to apply for it. Each program comes with different requirements, so it is important to understand your profile and condition so that you can make the right move.
5. Calculate your comprehensive ranking system to know the score and then you will get to know whether you have passed this express entry pool or not. A total of 1200 score is given, and out of that a cut-off score is provided if you fit in the score then your application will be considered.
6. After getting the required score, you will receive an ITA (invitation to apply) where the candidate has 60 days to submit the documents and fill out the forms. That time is provided to wind up all the additional work related to express entry.
7. After collecting and applying the documents, make sure to keep the updates of the application. Understand whatever is required and then you are ready to land in Canada.
All this system and these ways may seem a bit complicated but a smooth process for Canada’s express entry draw is now possible with our expert guidance. We not only understand every category of express entry, but we are ready to get into it to make it possible for you. Sky Beat Immigration is an immigration consultant that will keep updating you with the new changes and will apply your application in the most updated ways. No matter if you are applying for the first time or have applied earlier, your application and documentation will always be our priority.