Canada is popular for its scenic beauty, snowy weather, mountains and mesmerizing lakes. It is a perfect tourist destination for people. Apart from being so eye-catching and beautiful, Canadian educational institutes hold global recognition too. The quality of education is not compromised at all. Students who add the names of Canadian institutes to their resumes can notice more job opportunities as compared to other students. In fact, the government has put efforts into uplifting the whole education system. As a result of that, Canada study permit for international students has become feasible.
To change your visitor visa to a study permit, first determine the course that you are planning to pursue. If the course will take 6 months or less time to complete then, you need not get another visa approval. A tourist visa will work for you because it is valid for up to 6 months. You can pursue any short-term course with the right documentation without any complications. But if you have decided on a course that is more time-consuming then you have to get a study permit.
Your visitor visa can be converted to a study visa with a few simple steps-
· Get your visitor visa and go to Canada
· Contact Canada Admission Hub
· Complete all the paperwork
· Choose a DLI from the list of colleges for international students
· Apply for a course and get selected
· Get the approval letter from DLI and submit it with the right documents
· Take your study permit and start your course
· Stay in touch with Canada Admission Hub by following these above-mentioned steps you can get your visitor visa shifted to a study permit. This process takes the average study permit Canada processing time. You can get admission to the top Canadian institutes and pursue the best course that enhances your knowledge, upgrade your skills and develops a better resume for you.
Why do people prefer this process for a study permit?
1. This process will get you the study permit the same as applying directly, but this way comes with a few benefits. We have listed down the top pros of using this way-
2. The study permit Canada requirements decrease, as you submit the documents earlier during the visitor visa, you need to submit fewer documents while applying for your study permit.
3. It is a time-saving option because the processing time decreases and by staying in Canada you can get your process completed quickly.
4. Your partner (spouse) can get their work permit and children can get study visas alongside. You will not need to stay away from your family.
5. There is no need to leave the country after getting a study permit. Your stay will automatically get extended until the visa expires.
Applying for a study visa this way or another way will be a burden for you. Your immigration consultant will handle the process and they know the best for you. SkyBeat Immigration assesses the profile and your requirement and then comes up with tailored solutions for each of their client.