New Zealand is one of the most amazing places in the world. It has scenic beauty, a developed country with boosting the economy and the most lovable lifestyle. The factors that a place should have to migrate, New Zealand has it all. People from across the globe want to come and settle in this country and of course, that will not be a cakewalk. It is possible to get a work visa to New Zealand with the right procedure.
In this blog, we will share a detailed guide with you on how you can apply for a New Zealand work visa. Firstly, let us tell you the types of visas available in New Zealand.
· Work Visa
· Visitor Visa
· Student Visa
· Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa
· Dependent Child Resident Visa
· Business Visitor Visa
· Group Visitor Visa
Now Look Into Application Requirements
There is nothing tough to do for New Zealand work visa requirements–
1. Proof of Identity like a valid passport
2. No police record
3. Be in good health condition
4. Intentions shouldn’t be fishy
5. A job offer letter from a registered New Zealand company with a full-time work requirement
6. Required level of qualifications and work experience
7. If you fulfill all the visa requirements and then file an application, then there is a high chance of getting it approved.
Now The Question Is- How To Apply?
So, to apply for a New Zealand work visa with just a few simple steps.
1. You should have your job offer letter for full-time employment. It contains a few more points like your company offered the job to New Zealanders first, but none of them could qualify. The job that has been offered is based on your special skill and you are continuing the niche (current role) that you are already working in.
2. Then apply for your visa online which will cost you NZD 700 (approx. 36,119.48 INR). It will be a visa application charge and will not be refunded to you in case of rejection. Upload all your documents online as mentioned there and your fees too.
3. After you submit your application, the visa officers review it based on your skills.
4. You will hear back within 3 months to 9 months. 3 months are the New Zealand work visa processing time and it cannot be reduced. Your application can take more than 9 months but it is the average time that every application takes.
5. Keep checking on the requirements because the embassy will get in touch with you if they need anything else or have any questions.
These are all the steps that are followed to get an average of 2 year work visa New Zealand.
For a good assessment of your application, it is required to contact a reliable immigration consultant who can understand the need of every country. SkyBeat Immigration holds the required experience in getting work visa approval from various countries. So, it is highly recommended to all applicants contact your immigration consultant for a smart assessment of the application.