Canada is constantly looking for foreign professionals and workers to build its national workforce. If you are seeking permanent or temporary employment in Canada or you are a Canadian company seeking to recruit skilled workers from other countries, here are several online resources that can aid you in your pursuit.
In the majority of cases, an international worker will require a work permit for them to be able to legally work in Canada. However, there are a variety of scenarios in which you could be permitted to be employed in Canada without a permit to work. There are also many other options for working in Canada without the need to undergo the traditional work permit application process, such as work permits issued for working holidays and post-graduate work permits, as well as permits that are issued in accordance with international trade agreements.
There are 2 types of work permit Canada. The first one is an OPEN WORK PERMIT and the second one is an EMPLOYER SPECIFIC WORK PERMIT.
Open Work Permit- You may work for any company in Canada with an open work permit, with the exception-
1. Those who are classified as ineligible on the list of employers that have not complied with the conditions
2. Who frequently provides sexual massages, escort services, sensual dancing, or striptease
Employer-Specific work permit- Work permits particular to employers where you may only work in accordance with your work permit’s terms, which include the following:
1. The company name that you can work for
2. Your maximum working time
3. The setting in which you may work (if applicable)